North Shore Road Bike is looking for an experienced bicycle mechanic to join our team. We are a small but busy full service shop, in our 10th year in business. It’s no secret that the sport of cycling has exploded as a result of the pandemic, and we are busier that we have ever been. We have traditionally focused on drop bar bikes - road, cyclocross and gravel, as well as commuter bikes, and triathlon. More recently, our passion for MTBs has spilled over into the shop, and we sell and service MTBs. We also sell and service e-bikes using the Shimano STEPs system and the eBikeMotion system.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to all customers and enjoy repeat visits and word-of-mouth referrals as a result.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have energy, enthusiasm and a passion for cycling
* Have very good bike mechanic skills, including the ability to perform repairs on all types of drivetrains and braking systems, and all types of bikes from road to MTB to triathlon
* Be able to assess repairs and suggest solutions
* Be able to build new bikes to the highest standard
* Have excellent people skills and be comfortable communicating with customers in a positive and professional manner
* Be detail oriented and striving for ongoing improvement in skills
We offer competitive wages and an enjoyable work environment.
Are you interested? Please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Make sure to include a summary of your qualifications and let us know why you would be a good fit for our team.